Sunday, January 29, 2012

Of Ironies and Paradoxes





The irony called life,
Wrestles a wistful smile from me,
For that path I wished not to tread,
Was the only one I could see.


Alone,
I walk away from happiness,
Fear that yearn I shall,
In moments of tears.

Two-edged sword memories are,
For they slay the ghosts of darkness,
And makes us ache,
For the people behind them.

The paradox called life,
Stares me in the eye,
Makes me feel like a nobody,
And a somebody at the same time.


~ Shwetha

5 comments:

  1. I wonder wat u r doin in IT ......
    Loved it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dilip, the answer to your question is... erm *scratches head*
    Mithun: Nice, but something missing, right?
    @Nikhil: Thanks. When will I get to comment on your blog, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete