Monday, September 21, 2009

Quarter Life Crisis

Ok, so I haven't been really regular on the blogging scene, but I guess you all might have got used to this phase of mine where there is absolutely no sign of life on this blog.

I have heard people going through a mid-life crisis, but I am going what I call a quarter life crisis. So all thoughts have a trigger, so this is what triggered my chain of thoughts. You see my friends had bought their guitars to college. They are guys who are really passionate about it and I have seen the struggle they have gone to play that guitar in their hands. When they were strumming the masterpiece, I could feel the soul in the music... It was just so passionate. This is exactly what plunged me into a mini-depression. I realized that I didn’t have anything which I could be crazy about. I did love dancing but couldn’t continue because of parental pressure.

I strongly believe every individual must have some means to de-stress. For my friends, it was the guitar. The strings help you to entangle your complicated life. But what about me? I have been desperately searching for an outlet to vent out all my negativity and frustration, but unfortunately reach a dead end.

So now I will try to search up a good hobby to pull me out of my depression- like state. As of now, I can't just stop getting jealous of my string-happy friends!

3 comments:

  1. May be you should try out music...it might help, soft music in total darkness helps me out....so you might like to try that out.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oye call me to de-stress!! am always available!! aur kya chahiye tujhe? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe... Thanks re Anand... its always fun being with you.

    ReplyDelete