Monday, January 31, 2011

Psst...

Remember my previous depressing post #1 and #2 ? I usually don't try to post when I am feeling blue since I fear I might end up saying things I don't mean to. Plus some people interpret it the completely inverted way and the explanation part is boggling.


So I am pleased to announce that the source of my depression(?) has vanished into thin air. The mail I was expecting finally landed into the refreshed-at-alarming-intervals inbox and it took days for the news to sink in. It was that good!


Although, you dear readers, might have to wait a little more time to know what exactly I was anxiously waiting for. I got it after so much struggle that I won't acknowledge the sweet victory till I am only a few days away from clinching it. I know, I know, it is too much of a suspense but I have the dubious distinction of being the person with record number of plans falling flat on their faces. So like a superstitious old woman, I will keep it under wraps till the right time arrives. Keep :)

5 comments:

  1. Totes see your point - I'm a strong believer in the whole "nazar lag jayegi" concept.

    I hope it works out for you, whatever it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never believed it until certain events proved otherwise. Thanks for your wishes :) , will tweet you when it is time to reveal the whole thing *Bond music in background*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shall wait for the opportune time when you can reveal it. Congrats! on getting what you had been waiting for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :)
    I am putting up that post in drafts to be revealed at the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think i know... what you were waiting for... dont worry wont spoil the suspense by guessing..anyways Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete