Sunday, June 5, 2011

That's Me Is Back!






After more than three months away from this blog, I feel a bit rusty writing this post. All through the three months, I have been itching to share my life at Gandhinagar and most importantly my first experience of hostel life. Every time I went to the cyber cafe with the intention of sharing my experiences on the blog, I ended up googling pictures of Mumbai and staring at them for the longest time possible. This kept happening every single week and ultimately I gave up trying to write a post and renounced the virtual world.


Starting from today, I plan to chronicle my life since the past three months (though my memory might act hostile) and try to make up for the lost time. Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Waiting...

    Am sure you should have some intresting observations noted down..

    ReplyDelete