Monday, July 8, 2013

.. Is In Europe

There has been so much going on, I do not know where to start; let me try summarizing it for you. Over the past five months, I have left the comfort of my beloved city to land n Belgium, learned to cook, suffered from direction dsylexia (go google it), gaped at the lovely blue sky and   danced a bit every time I walked on a cobblestone street.

There is so much beauty around it is hard to describe; the change I was craving for was finally granted. Every Friday, I used to sit and ask myself, "What next?". This one question has took me places which made me go through a roller coaster ride of emotions. I was happy, excited, overwhelmed, lost - all at the same time.

Over the past five months, I have visited five countries and every time I told myself it could not get better, I was proved wrong. With just a month remaining, I have been acting all greedy and soak in Europe as much as I could. There is so much to update here, but I think I will just wait until I am settled. Watch this space for more :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to Hear that... Looking forward to some Interesting stories.

    ReplyDelete