Wednesday, January 10, 2007

lets get started

OK, so I have finally started on something I always wanted to do - blog.
Reasons for creating this blog (as if you care) ------
1.Maintaining an online diary sounded really fascinating to me and since I have an opinion on almost EVERY topic, I decided to start blogging.
2.I have quite a lot of time to wile away.
3.Since I am studying engineering, I have come across lots of things, both good and bad (mostly bad), I have decided to account all these experiences which I presume will only be experienced by engg Students. Even though I am in FE, I have lots of topics to discuss and this will primarily provide the contents for the blog.



I just hope this blog invites SOME feedback either here or on orkut. That will deter me from being lazy to maintain the blog.
Starting from today, I hope to maintain a weekly journal. Cheers to that!!!!!!!!!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. um, when you say 'weekly', what day of the week exactly are you going to publish it; by Indian Standard Time.


    yehnowhoa

    ReplyDelete
  2. even Greenwich Mean Time would do

    yehnowhoa

    ReplyDelete