Friday, January 12, 2007

Yay!!Yay!! So I will be finally back to college on Monday, and I can’t just wait to meet my friends. Perhaps you might call me abnormal but I simply dislike vacations. A holiday of 2-3 days is fine, but vacations bore me to death.
As you see, I have no luck with trips- whenever one gets planned; it HAS to be cancelled for some reason or another. The end result? Wile away your time at home reading the newspaper for the fifth (or is it sixth) time or the old novel for the nth time. ‘How to spend time’ is one big question in front of me. Life surely becomes hell when you are warming the sofa watching torturous soaps (which I would have never watched during non-vacation days) or spoiling your eyes in front of the PC and accepting some stranger’s friends request on Orkut.
So friends that’s the reason I love going to college, especially when I have decided to BUNK lectures (yes I am going to give it a try) and try not to be some teacher’s pet dog. After all every dog has his day. Woof – Woof to that!
P.S.: There are going to be lots of college fests during February so I am planning to attend maximum number of fests. So keep checking the blog for my reports from the fests.

1 comment:

  1. Hallu,
    Don't you tell me you been turned lazy me girl, wassup? why no more posts it's more than a week, yeh know? no interest or no time?

    Seriously, i mean it's okay for me to be lazy, but not for you, you ask why, well because I'm trying to be an arrogant authority figure in here, get it?

    yehnowhoa

    ReplyDelete