Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Not-so-good Girl

This one post was found lying in the drafts section, hoping to draw my attention some day when I would shake off my laziness and care enough to edit it. So here goes-

There goes my good girl image! I caught up with a childhood friend at a station and heeding to our rumbling stomachs, we decided to grab a bite at the food court in the complex. You don't expect to have something exotic while still studying so we settled for the humble vada pav and opted for a cold drink at the fountain soda stand.


I was curious about trying out soda (with a generous sprinkling of spices) but was wary about it since soda is mostly used to cure bad tummy and I wasn't sure if anything with medicinal qualities would taste good. Curiosity soon got the better of me and we dashed off to the platform to catch the train which had just pulled in.


Since we were no athletes and the granite steps appeared treacherous enough(Who the hell though of granite at stations? As if we don't witness enough accidents in our life.), we let the train pass and waited for the next one.


Now, this man seated next to us was quite curious about the contents of the plastic cups we were holding. Sensing an opportunity for mischief, my friend started talking in a slurred manner and I almost sniffed at the cup to verify its contents but thankfully it clicked me what she was up to.


We convinced the guy about being high on vodka(my idea since I could think of just one drink which resembled soda) and watched his eyes bulge with horror at our antics. I did spoil it with a bit of overacting but my friend was a natural pulling off the drunken eyes effect quite convincingly. The train pulled in and we saw the guy still staring at us after the train started moving again while we were too busy laughing to board the train. One request- Please don't judge me over this, I haven't touched a drop of alcohol and don't intent to because of my not-so-healthy liver.But as they say, I guess everyone is entitled to have a bit of fun :D

5 comments:

  1. what made u feel like doing that? useless!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I was really high on something that day :P
    But this a must recommended thing for everyone to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. after d success od Dev -d...here comes shwetha's bev-d

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one Dilip! Lets raise a toast to that ;)

    ReplyDelete